I thought I'd take a minute to share one of my recent mail art creations, sent to my daughter at college a few weeks ago. The picture I had of it did not contain the address, and I thought it looked way better addressed...so I digitally added an address.
I'm working on a minion costume for Halloween at the moment. Thank goodness for Pinterest, where I got the idea. Of course I had to have appropriate shoes, so the most time consuming part is the shoes. I took an old pair of shoes that I absolutely love, but were scuffed up, and painted them to match. While I forgot to take a picture of the shoes as they were originally, I'll try to remember to take a pic of them after the paint job. It will be interesting to see how the paint holds up.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!