Saturday, October 25, 2014

A little batty

I thought I'd take a minute to share one of my recent mail art creations, sent to my daughter at college a few weeks ago.  The picture I had of it did not contain the address, and I thought it looked way better addressed...so I digitally added an address.


I'm working on a minion costume for Halloween at the moment.  Thank goodness for Pinterest, where I got the idea.  Of course I had to have appropriate shoes, so the most time consuming part is the shoes.  I took an old pair of shoes that I absolutely love, but were scuffed up, and painted them to match.  While I forgot to take a picture of the shoes as they were originally, I'll try to remember to take a pic of them after the paint job.  It will be interesting to see how the paint holds up.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

~Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment